- Become a reference basketball center and a place for the development of young basketball players and a place where children acquire additional life skills that will help them on the path to victory in life.
- Raise children’s awareness of the importance of regular exercise and healthy eating habits in maintaining their health.
- Systematically monitor the growth and development of all for a happy childhood, and realize the idea of basketball to develop their personality, creativity, perseverance, friendship, and optimism
- Creating social value is the foundation of the culture of the ARGAN BEDAYA Basketball center. We built our work on the idea that for long-term success it is necessary to take care of all program users because only in this way do, we ensure the sustainability of all our programs. The core values of the ARGAN Bedaya Basketball center are sports culture, knowledge, diligence, tolerance of diversity, honesty, humility, modesty, respect, and appreciation․
- Help children grow up safe through basketball and other social and health programs in a stimulating environment where they will have something to learn, gain additional life skills needed on the path to excellence, and cope with everyday life to become winners in life.
- Provide basketball opportunities to everyone, regardless of gender and ability.
- Create conditions for players and coaches to reach their full potential and develop as human beings.
- Recognize the special relationship between players, parents, and ARGAN Bedaya
- Teach all players and coaches that giving the maximum is a win, no matter the outcome, but giving less than the best is a failure, even if a win is achieved.
- Promote the concept of loyalty.
- And emphasize the importance of education for players of all ages.
ARGAN Bedaya Basketball Academy offers training for children in groups of all ages, and both genders.
- U6 Mixed boys and girls
- U8 Mixed boy and girls
- U 10 Boys
- U 12 Boys
- U 14 Boys
- U 17 Boys
- U 9-12 Girls
- U 13-17 Girls
We offer Individual sessions, Coaching courses, Two ball challenge tournaments, Skills challenge tournaments, 3 X 3 tournaments, 5 X 5 tournaments.
U6 Mixed boys and girls
Children will experience working with a variety of equipment and explore individual skills during training. During our basketball sessions, players will learn movement-relevant skills, including running, stopping, jumping, chasing, avoiding, and shooting.
At this age, children will master basic stops, ball movements, pivoting, and change of direction. They will use various simple tactics to attack well and take positions to score. With the help of the coach, children will develop an attitude of fair play and enjoyment.
Players will find ways to successfully attack with a focus on, 1 on 1 and using other skills, explosive power (first step speed) for a good attack. Players will learn to make better decisions during games and simplified versions of recognized competitive games and develop an attitude of fair play and enjoyment․
U9 - U12 girls
During these basketball sessions players will find ways to successfully attack using other skills; use a variety of simple tactics to attack well, retain possession of the ball as a team and take positions to score a goal. Players will focus on improving the skills of sending, receiving, and traveling with the ball in a range of environments. They will learn to make better decisions during conditioned games and simplified versions of competitive games. They will also develop an attitude of fair play and enjoyment.
During these basketball sessions, players will find ways to attack successfully using other skills (1 on 1.2 on 2, 3 on 3) use a variety of simple tactics to attack well, retain possession of the ball, and take positions to score. Players will focus on improving the skills of sending, receiving, and traveling with the ball in a range of enviroments. They will learn to make better decisions conditioned games and simplified versions of recognized competitive games. They will develop team spirit that is necessary for success in sports and life in general.
U14 - U17 girls
During these basketball sessions players will find ways to successfully attack an opponent (1on1, 2on2, 3on3, 4on4, 5on5) using other skills. They will begin to use a variety of complex tactics for a good attack, keep possession of the ball as a team and take a quality position in defense. Players will focus on improving the skills of sending, receiving, and traveling with the ball and scoring . They will learn to make better decisions during conditioned games, but also more complex versions of recognized competitive games.
Players will find ways of successfully attacking in all basketball activities, but also successful individual (1 on 1), group (3 on 3), (and team 5 on 5) defenses using other skills. Use a variety of simple tactics to attack well, keep possession of the ball, read attacks and defenses as well as take positions to score goals. Players will focus on improving their jumping skills. They will learn to make better decisions during various conditioned games .
During these basketball sessions, players will find ways to successfully attack the game in both directions (defense and offense) using a number of skills. Use a variety of simpler and more complex (situational) tactics for a good attack, maintaining possession of the ball and taking good positions to jump in defense and attack. Players will focus on improving the skills of the game of primary and secondary attack, combined defenses, and games from the break. They will learn to make better decisions during games with a deficit or surplus of players.
Two ball challenge tournaments
Skills challenge tournaments
3 X 3 tournaments
5 X 5 tournaments
MEET OUR TEAM
As Partnership Development Manager, I have worked with schools across Birmingham...
Roy Abi Elias
Head Coad, PSG Academy Kuwait
Roy is a UEFA A Licence Coach, with the English Football Association ...
Highly professional and driven UEFA PRO License Candidate Head Coach...